We understand how frustrating it can be to wear a safety mask that just doesn’t feel comfortable. For that reason, we designed our masks to provide lasting wear that is both comfortable and hygienically effective.
Before putting your mask on, wash your hands with soap and water, or use sanitizer. To fit your mask to your face comfortably follow these five steps:
- 1 - Hold BiolyMask by the elastic straps.
- 2 - Place it over your mouth.
- 3 - Place the straps over your ears and on the back of the neck.
- 4 – As needed, tighten the straps using the cord stoppers provided.
- 5 - Adjust the mask to cover the nose by pinching the nose clip, and stretching the three folds of the mask to give a comfortable fit.
While wearing your mask do not touch your face. Once fitted correctly, the mask does not need to be adjusted. Never leave the mask in a ‘standby’ position on your forehead or beneath your chin. You can change the mask after 4 hours of use. Then simply store it in a clean bag or container until adding it to your next regular laundry.
To remove your mask:
- 1 - Wash your hands with soap and water or with hand sanitizer.
- 2 - Unhook the elastic straps to free the mask from your face.
- 3 - While waiting to wash it, isolate it in a plastic bag or container.
- 4 - After touching the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.