Biolymask | A 4-layer, Washable and Reusable Face Mask 99.9% Efficiency, GOTS & OEKO TEX Certified
Why Choose BiolyMask?
4 layers of comfortable material that offer 99.9% protection
- Designed to strict CDC guidelines
- Tested and validated in 2 independent laboratories
- Natural breathability, confirmed by 4-hour testing protocols
- Adaptive nose clip ensures comfortable fit
- Anti-fog system for those who wear eyeglasses
- Comfortable and adjustable elastic straps
- Unique high-quality design and luxurious finish
- GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified to ensure every piece is chemical free
- Fast, reliable delivery
What is BiolyMask ?
The CDC currently recommends that non-healthcare workers wear fabric face coverings when in public. Jerome Adams (The United States Surgeon General) recently announced that face coverings help slow the Spread of COVID-19. BiolyMask’s are created to provide reliable protection while maximizing comfort.
BiolyMask's main objective is to stop the projection and spread of infectious disease/viruses. These viruses may be found in the upper airways and saliva. This can happen in the following ways:
- droplets (transmission via droplets of saliva from the upper airways)
- airborne (transmission of fine particles of 3µm suspended in the ambient air)
- droplets on surfaces that are touched with the hands and transferred by touching the face
BiolyMask strictly complies with strict CDC recommendations, along with the technical specifications 'AFNOR S76-001 Standard' which relate to material selection and the entire assembly process.
Our masks are tested and approved in independent laboratories. BiolyMask has proven to be effective in blocking more than 99.9% of sub 3µm particles. This is the highest standard fabric face masks can achieve. It is the basis for our company’s standards and practices.
We know that hygiene masks can be uncomfortable which makes it difficult to adhere to safety protocols. To maximize infection prevention, we designed our masks to be as comfortable and breathable as possible, so that you can wear them comfortably for extended periods of time.
WHO (World Health Organization) and the CDC have stated that staying inside is vital to infection prevention. For any trips outside the home, masks are required—not only to comply with the law but also for your health and wellbeing as well as the health and wellbeing of others.
Experts have stated that face coverings and cloth masks can prevent asymptomatic people (those who are not showing signs of being sick) from unknowingly spreading germs and the virus that causes COVID-19 in public places, like the supermarket.
Mandatory regulations vary from country to country. For the most up-to-date information, visit your local health service website. However, as a general rule, the CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are hard to maintain.
We designed our face masks to comply with the most up to date CDC (Center For Disease Control) recommendations. The research and ongoing updates released by the CDC continue to guide every mask we create.
BiolyMask comes with a flexible nose clip that can be adjusted to any nose size and shape. This enables our masks to fit any face. If you wear glasses you are likely familiar with the lens-fog that occurs when wearing most other face coverings. Our masks are expertly designed to flow hot air downwards away from the eyes to solve this very annoying issue.
BiolyMask is made up of 4 protective layers, including 2 inner layers of non-woven microfibers that add extremely high filter power. Our masks are precisely designed to meet or exceed all current regulations related to protective face masks.
Our masks offer very high filtering efficiency, blocking 99.9 % of microbial particles (less than 3 µm) from entering or exiting the mask. The breathability of each mask has been measured, and certified, at 160L.m⁻².s⁻¹ which means it can be comfortably worn all day long.
All our masks are inspected and individually packaged in professionally sterilized individual packaging. We take our hygiene responsibilities seriously. A consistent level of the highest sanitary specifications are ensured throughout the process. From production to your door, safety is our priority.
Our masks have been designed to offer unmatched quality and longevity. To help your mask go the distance, we recommend the following:
- Wash your mask by hand or in the washing machine with your regular laundry
- Choose a wash cycle that runs for 30mins at 140°F (60 °C)
- The mask must be dried thoroughly, including the inner layers
- You can use a tumble-dryer, hairdryer, or hang the mask in the open air in a clean environment
- If you wish, you can iron the mask at a temperature of 240°F (120°C)
When we first began manufacturing quality masks, our primary goal was to slow the spread of the pandemic. We were confident in our proven French know-how and ingenuity!
We teamed with the most renowned creative designers in France to craft the most elegant and efficient face masks on the market.
The end-to-end design, development and testing has all been done in France, under strict safety and comfort best practices. We proudly work with local companies that combine traditional expertise with cutting-edge technology to produce top-of-the-line face masks at affordable prices.
We believe we have created a product that respects all the needs for safety and comfort. Whether in the choice of materials, assembly processes, or production, we have carefully examined and maximized the potential at every stage.
We are committed to offering optimum safety in sustainable products. All our raw materials have OEKO-TEX certification, ensuring the absence of harmful substances.
We are proud to utilize the highest standards to produce face masks you can have complete confidence in. We believe in working together to keep everyone as safe as possible.
We understand how frustrating it can be to wear a safety mask that just doesn’t feel comfortable. For that reason, we designed our masks to provide lasting wear that is both comfortable and hygienically effective.
Before putting your mask on, wash your hands with soap and water, or use sanitizer. To fit your mask to your face comfortably follow these five steps:
- 1 - Hold BiolyMask by the elastic straps.
- 2 - Place it over your mouth.
- 3 - Place the straps over your ears and on the back of the neck.
- 4 – As needed, tighten the straps using the cord stoppers provided.
- 5 - Adjust the mask to cover the nose by pinching the nose clip, and stretching the three folds of the mask to give a comfortable fit.
While wearing your mask do not touch your face. Once fitted correctly, the mask does not need to be adjusted. Never leave the mask in a ‘standby’ position on your forehead or beneath your chin. You can change the mask after 4 hours of use. Then simply store it in a clean bag or container until adding it to your next regular laundry.
To remove your mask:
- 1 - Wash your hands with soap and water or with hand sanitizer.
- 2 - Unhook the elastic straps to free the mask from your face.
- 3 - While waiting to wash it, isolate it in a plastic bag or container.
- 4 - After touching the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
All our masks are created with adjustable straps to make it easy to fit the mask to your unique face size and shape. We have designed two sizes of masks in order to provide a full range of options for every user.
To help you know which option is best for you, or your child, simply measure the space between the nose and chin. Then apply the measurement to the following rule:
- Child (4-10 years) : less than 4 inches (11cm).
- Adult / Teen Size : greater than 4 inches (11cm).
Not sure how to measure correctly? Simply place a ruler next to the top of your nose and take the distance from the top (between the eyes) to the bottom of the chin (with a margin of 1/3 inch)
If you are still unsure, we are here to help. Contact us [Click here] for quick assistance.
All orders, placed before 6 pm, are shipped the same day. Your order will be delivered within 48 (working) hours from the point of order.
The current pandemic is making it hard for most shipping companies to deliver on time. We have partnered with UPS because we are confident in their ability to offer a smooth and reliable delivery to all our valuable clients.
- UPS is one of the few carriers continuing to ensure very efficient and fast service, while abiding by specific pandemic regulations
- Delivery is free for all orders above $89
- You will be provided with a unique tracking number, upon shipping. You can then check the progress of your order in real time
- All our masks are inspected and individually packaged in sterilized environments
Your information is always strictly confidential and secure at every stage of your purchase and delivery.
Our Secure Server (SSL) uses the most effective encryption software for commercial transactions over the Internet. Every detail of your personal data is encrypted to be 100% unreadable during the journey through the transaction network.
When you place an order through our secure server, each page of the form indicates the URL address beginning with "https," meaning you are connected to our SSL server. Some browsers show this type of connection with a key or a closed padlock.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us [Click here] so that we can further assist you. Your comfort and safety is our priority.
Available payment methods: